Company OH & S Quality & Environmental Policies & Objectives
It is the policy of New Gisborne Electrical Pty Ltd to:
- work with our clients, authorites, contractors and suppliers to provide services that meet our client's specific needs.
- developing long term relationships to ensure the best outcomes for our clients, authorities and our company.
- to deliver our jobs to clients on time, to requirements and on budget.
- providing evidence throughout that all works have been constructed in accordance with the clients and authority requirements.
- identify and manage the risks associated with our work.
- to provide a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly workplace, including depots,workshops and work sites.
- strive for continued improvement of service delivery through measurement of waste,rework and client satisfaction.
- comply with relevant authority, regulatory and statutory requirements.
- provide the necessary resources and commitment to ensure our policies and objectives are met.
Our objectives are to:
- satisfy our client's requirements.
- increase our profit through reduced rework and waste.
- increase our client base and repeat work from existing clients.
- have zero workplace accidents and incidents.
- ensure our suppliers and subcontractors operate with the same objectives in mind.
- communicate with the people involved in our works to enable the above.